There are 41 countries in Europe, 27 of which are in the European Union and 17 with a single currency (Euro). This marketplace for goods and services represents a significant opportunity to grow your business.
The 20 countries representing East and South East Asia constitute arguably the world’s fastest growing group for trade and commerce. The demand for goods and services in China alone has seen an average annual GDP growth rate of 10.22%* between 2000 and 2011.
Significant opportunities exist for companies looking to compete in global markets. It also creates challenges in how companies and their employees operate.
- How do you determine the total addressable market for your company?
- How do you evaluate client opportunities in both verticals and markets?
- How do you decide upon the right marketing strategy for the region?
- How do you undertake a regional competitive analysis?
- How do you create strategic competitive advantage?
- How do you facilitate quick wins to build a local track record?
- How do you adapt operational strategies to the dynamics of a particular region?
- How do you determine who are the right people to represent your company in different locations?
- How do you support, measure and monitor the business and employees in regional offices?
- How do you find the right partners and suppliers locally for your business?
- How do you plan to mitigate risk when entering a new market?
If you need support with a viability study for new markets then Rholben Consulting can help you research the market; build sales channels; evaluate operating platforms; and review opportunities for partnerships and / or strategic alliances. All to help you build a successful business!
For more information or to request a meeting email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Source: World Bank